Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ACEO (harder than it looks)

Aceo cards they are harder to do than they look.

Inspiration on a small scale , these little minature works of art

take time as well as inspiration. But when one is completed

it is the same feeling of expression as if you painted a big canvas.



I worked on a couple in the past few days , but they need to be fine tuned

I haven't gotten the feeling that they are completed as yet, and since a little

shadow of oneself goes into a piece of art I am not satisfied that they are ready.

So still working on aceo cards this week and by the end of the week I hope that I will feel that they are ready for consignment at http://www.artsycraftsyfolks.com/



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lorraine Moore ~ Artsy Craftsy Folks said...

So very true, they are harder than they look, but you make beautiful ACEO's. Keep up the fantastic work!