Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gift Giving Has Changed Do you agree?

Notes for Today

I suppose this really dates me but in my young years gift giving was for the most part small
luxuries , like handkerchiefs , mini perfumes (evening in paris ) panties , bars of scented soaps, towels, mittens, gloves, scarves . Practical stuff.
Things homemade were popular as well, they took time, patience and creativity.
I still have the clown that was made by hand by a childhood friends mother with an embroidered face made from cloth and thread only given to me over 45 years ago and feel it is a treasure I keep.

Creativity , and Originality is now the new wave of Gift Giving.

People now for the most part can buy most of the things they need, including electronics etc.
It is the original, hand crafted one of a kind unique Art that will endure time and create memories and be remembered as the gift to cherish. Why not Shop online at www.artsycraftsyfolks.com and get that original gift for that special someone or yourself. Artsycraftsyfolks specialize in Creativity from many different Nova Scotia Artists. Make gift giving special you won't be disappointed.

No comments: