Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Get Springing into Spring


Notes for Today

Wow Spring is here ? but the snow still stayed. However, we still need to get to all the things related to spring. Put away the winter clothes, and winter deco. (note to me) must now put up my primitive snowmen )

I have started springing . I have bought a sewing machine and trying new things. I have been shopping online , no traffic, take your time, stay in you P J'S ) There is so much online that cannot be found in Malls. I have been cleaning which for me means:
. giving books I have read and know I will not read again to the local library
.giving shoes still in good condition but no longer wear to the corner Red Cross Bin (they need shoes , boots, sandals , all year round.
. Giving clothes that I no longer wear to charity shops (like salvation army)
. Clean out the cupboards , food that is still in date , but you know you won't use right away before the expired date , the food bank , they more so than ever need support.
. The list is endless and they are lots of places to give your stuff you no longer want or use a great way to recycle.

After my springing I like to treat myself to a few new things and I feel creative .

If you feel the need to treat yourself after springing I recommend http://www.artsycraftsyfolks.com

Welcome to Spring

No comments: