Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fog Is In

Well the fog is in thick tonight so it is official. Summer is here.

I have a new project on the go a collage. I made 3 aceo cards over the weekend. One as a gift and the others still wondering whether I will offer them for sale or just keep them in my collection,
http://www.artsycraftsyfolks.com/ has a couple of my latest paintings for sale. I really enjoyed mixing the bright colors and drawing the shoes and whimsical gull.

Artsycraftsyfolks shop now has jewelery and it is wonderful work. Beach glass from Nova Scotia shores. Beach glass is a rare find, and the necklaces one of a kind. Fabulous.

I am using a new medium for me in my collage , if it works out the way I hope it does, I will post the results soon.

Weekend has gone quickly , a new work week ahead , hope I can find time to finish all the projects I started last week, and start some new ones.

Gotta go . Take Care.

No comments: