Monday, June 2, 2008

June 2 2008

Last week a very busy time
Everyday had some challenges and
art really had to be on hold most of the week.
What art time was available I spent making some artsy stuff
for my oldest grandson who turned teenager last week.
I made him a painted box , aceo card, other small
art pieces ,memory letter , and money as I certainly don't know the guitar hero,
and all the game lingo .
We went shopping all of us plus 5 other grandchildren, They were alot of us 3 cars for all to fit. The birthday guy got Rock Band with the drums, guitar and mike.
Lots of noise .
Lots of fun till late at night.
Now today I have alot of creative plans , so to get started. I have a canvas waiting.
and 2 other unfinished pieces.
These will soon be available at http://www.artsycraftsyfolks.com/ on consignment.
There is a piece of jewerly I have my eye on there , have a look at the silk pin dolls.
These are in the Sew Sommerset magazine so I had better choose one or I may miss out.
Don't buy the one I have my eye on.
Have a great Day!

No comments: